Sadly the proposed Connected Riding clinic with Peggy Cummings had to be cancelled as we did not have enough bookings received before the cut-off date. If anyone is interested in asking Peggy if she’d like to come out again next year please contact me, but we need at least six committed participants to be able to go ahead. Remember Peggy is mostly booked out a year in advance, so if you missed out this time you need to start thinking about next year before the end of March 2018!!
We do have two exciting clinics coming up in early 2018 (Please see Upcoming Events for details):
Steve Halfpenny has been able to fit us in early February he’s nearly booked out for next year already, so if you are interested in improving your communication with your horse using the most subtle and light cues possible, take this opportunity and book in now.
Sandy Nye is back again for another Straightness Training Clinic in late March. This clinic has already filled but there is room on the Waiting List and for lots of Spectators. Its amazing value to come and watch as Sandy helps us and our horses become more balanced and flexible while building bio-mechanically correct muscles. Hopefully Sandy will also be back in September.
Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and a healthy and Happy New Year
We still have a couple of places left to work with Sandy, and lots of room for Spectators.
Details below, contact me or check the ST website if you would like more information 🙂
STRAIGHTNESS TRAINING WORKSHOP WITH SANDY NYE
Date: 19/20 January 2017 Thurs-Fri
Where: Mayflower Ridge, Rokeby, Victoria
Who can participate?
– Students don’t need any prior ST knowledge
– There will be a theory presentation at the beginning of the first day for riders and spectators.
– All breeds, level, discipline, experience – everybody is welcome! Stallions are welcome, if their handlers can deal with them in a safe way!
This is a great opportunity to get you started on your ST journey or if you’re already doing ST, to get some support to move you to the next level! As a spectator, you have the chance to see different ST students being guided through ST exercises and discuss the theory, helping you to widen and deepen your knowledge. Come and learn what straightness training is all about!
· Theory presentation, followed by individual lessons with 6 students and their horses. Each lesson is tailor made and the lessons will be 45 – 60min, depending on what the horse’s needs. There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions!
· Personalised coaching sessions with each horse/rider combination one on one, with plenty of time to discuss any thoughts or ask further questions.
RIDERS: $ 350 for the weekend (approved riding helmets are to be worn when riding)
SPECTATORS: $ 80 for the weekend, $ 50 for one day
for further information contact Sandy Nye at email@example.com, or Sue McKibbin at firstname.lastname@example.org